Debuted May 2018 at A-Kon.
- Tsukino Usagi: AdventTraitor
- Mizuno Ami: Victoria Bane
- Hino Rei: Koholint
- Kino Makoto: The Geeky Seamstress
- Aino Minako: Space Cadet Cosplay*
* indicates retired member
- Yukatas made of Japanese cotton, purchased online; the fabric came in traditional rolls called tanmono
- Yukatas were cut and sewn using basic traditional techniques.
- Undergarments made from cotton lawn
- Venus hairbow made using our Venus Hairbow Pattern
Please read the full write-up here on Patreon.
Additional Costume Details
- Obis are hanhaba (half-width) obis, purchased secondhand from various sources
- Obijime purchased from Ichiroya
- Obidome from various sources, including the brand Palnart Poc
- Hair accessories and fans from Daiso USA
- Kitsuke accessories purchased from various sellers on Rakuten
- Geta purchased on Amazon and/or Rakuten
- Sailor Moon wig styled by Victoria Bane
- Sailor Mars wig braided by AdventTraitor
- Other wigs were self-styled
- All base wigs purchased from Arda Wigs
- “Kimono de Cheap”
- Bebe Taian’s blog: How to Make a Susoyoke
- “How to Make a Yukata”: for construction of the yukatas themselves.
- MadebyYaya’s YouTube video “DIY Yukata (Kimono) with sewing machine / Sewing Tutorial“: for tips on completing a yukata fully by machine
- Helen Howes Textiles kinchaku bag tutorial
- Uniqlo video: Yukata Tutorial – How to tie the obi