Debuted at A-Kon 2017.
- Dessert Witch Charlotte/Akemi Homura: Victoria Bane
- Miki Sayaka: AdventTraitor
- Sakura Kyoko: Koholint
- Tomoe Mami: The Geeky Seamstress
- Akemi Homura: Space Cadet Cosplay*
- Kaname Madoka: Dani Rene Cosplay*
- Walpurgisnacht: Storietellers*
* indicates retired member
- Costumes feature extensive custom-drafting and design tweaks meant to make the designs more flattering and/or cohesive
- All ruffles were finished with a serger rolled hem using the character’s theme color
- Madoka’s bodice design was tweaked to suit the model better
- Walpurgisnacht was created with special nods to historical construction, but was not meant to be “historically accurate”
- All bows were made using our Classic Bow Pattern as a base.
Photo by Mineralblu
Additional Costume Details
- Madoka was made as a joint effort by Koholint, The Geeky Seamstress, and Victoria Bane.
- Mami made by The Geeky Seamstress.
- Features a peachskin top, vinyl corset with a hidden zipper panel, pleated circle skirt, and custom boots. Writeup available here.
- Rifle print finished and painted.
- Homura made by Space Cadet Cosplay. Worn by Space Cadet and Victoria Bane.
- Features a top and pleated skirt made from cotton sateen, peachskin ruffles, and stretch boots/leggings. Writeup available here.
- Kyoko made by Koholint Cosplay. Features a dress made from cotton sateen, bodice and pleated skirt made from satin, and vinyl boot covers. Full writeup available on Patreon.
- Sayaka made by AdventTraitor Cosplay. Features a cape made from peachskin, armored top made from Worbla, bodice, pleated skirt and overskirt made from satin, and boot covers.
- Dessert Witch Charlotte made by Victoria Bane. Features custom-drafted puff pants, hat, and cape. Writeup available on Patreon.
- Walpurgisnacht was made as a joint effort by The Geeky Seamstress, Koholint Cosplay, Victoria Bane, and Storietellers.
- Features a dress made from stretch taffeta and brocade, custom hoop skirt made from cotton lawn, and extensive beading. Writeup available here
- Kyoko, Madoka, Charlotte, & Homura wigs styled by Victoria Bane
- Vector for Mami’s rifle from The Dangerous Ladies
- Kyoko spear by DavieKimXu
- Sayaka sword from Aliexpress
- Gloves, thigh-high stockings from We Love Colors
- Soul Gems by Unique Cosplay Forest on Etsy