Debuted in February 2019 at Katsucon
- Fukus made using an altered version of our Sailor Moon Fuku tutorial.
- Tutorial on Eternal Sailor Senshi modifications available on Patreon.
- Fukus feature a double layer of tricot for the base leotard and matte satin for the skirts, collars, and bows.
- Sleeves made with tulle, glissenette, and chiffon
- Resin pieces designed in CAD software, 3D printed, finished, molded, and cold cast
- Base bows made with Cosmic Coterie’s bow patterns & methods
- Eternal Moon feather “bow” made from 2mm foam and decorated with feathers and rhinestones
- Moon wig by The Geeky Seamstress
- Chibi Moon wig by Victoria Bane
- Resin pieces by The Geeky Seamstress
- Chibi Moon base tiara by MASK Props